Thank you for choosing Peachwood Pediatrics as your child's medical home, where we always provide a comfortable, caring environment so our patients and their families can feel at ease. We've included helpful items on this page to ensure you and your child's trip to our office is productive, stress-free and enjoyable.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
The Initial Visit
Our compassionate pediatricians do whatever it takes to make every visit to our office a pleasant, relaxed experience. With all of the important information about our practice available on our website, you can feel confident that you and child are well-prepared for your appointment. We also invite you to review our staff page in order to get to know our doctors and staff. We look forward to seeing you.
If you're preparing for your child's first visit, you can do a few things to help expedite the appointment. Please arrive early and provide the following information to the receptioninst:
- Insurance cards
- Complete immunization records
- Medical records from your previous pediatrician
- Completed "New Patient" packet
New Patient Packet
We are happy to provide our office forms for convenient download on your home computer. Please print and complete the forms below, and bring them with you to your child's appointment. Questions about which forms you need? Please call our office and our courteous staff will assist you in preparing for your child's visit, whether it be your first or a routine well child check.
If you do not see the form you are loooking for please check our Patient Forms .
If you're expecting or your child is a newborn please visit our Expecting Parents' page
*In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Our providers have privileges at the following medical centers in Clovis, Fresno and Madera.
- Clovis Community Medical Center (Full prviileges with newborn rounding-due to COVID19 we are not currently rounding)
- St. Agnes Medical Center (Affiliate Status)
- Valley Children's Hospital (Community Status)
- Fresno Community Regional Medical Center (Full privilleges, but rounding performed by Neonatoogists)
At Peachwood Pediatrics we and our friendly staff offer all aspects of pediatrics medical services:
- Well child exams from birth to age 21
- Sports and camp physicals
- Pre-op physicals
- School and behavioral issues
- Acute and chronic illnesses
- Newborn hospital care